AED’s 2019 Summit in Orlando is the premier industry event where attendees are able to connect with peers from over 500 companies. This year’s Summit will be held at the Orlando World Center Marriott from February 4–7, 2019. Whether you’ve been serving the North American market for decades or are just entering the industry, Summit is one of the best places to connect with peers in one location. To discover how to make the most of your time at Summit, view the information below:
- AED Summit is the only industry event that brings together construction equipment distributors, manufacturers and service providers under one roof.
- Enjoy three days of dealer-specific education that features a variety of sessions in six educational tracks: leadership, management, rental, product support, sales and technology.
- View the latest products and services on display by OEMs and service providers that are focused on the needs of dealers in today’s marketplace.
- Network with like-minded industry peers. There will be ample time for networking with other attendees during events and activities such as the CONDEX evening drink reception, AED’s Centennial Celebration, The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala and more!
- Hear from a variety of world-class speakers, such as John Boehner, small businessman and former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives; and Rich Karlgaard, one of the most influential and respected figures in the technology, economic and business worlds; as well as a featured OEM panel.
- Visit the hospitality suites of your current suppliers and forge stronger relationships with the companies that support your dealership.
- Take advantage of having one-on-one time, in one location, with the manufacturers you represent. Don’t waste time and money outside of Summit when you can meet with them during designated meeting times throughout the week.
- Summit is both a human capital investment and a potential savings opportunity for your company. Previous attendees have implemented practices that resulted in an estimated $300,000 in cost savings for their dealerships.
- New employees can benefit tremendously by listening to industry leaders who have been around for 40 years or more and can give advice that will impact the business.
- AED Summit is your Association’s annual meeting. You have a stake in the direction that it’s heading in, and your opinion is valued. Attend Summit if you want to learn how you can benefit from this.
When you attend AED’s Summit in Orlando this coming February, you can expect exceptional quality in programming and service. Use this time to concentrate on putting an action plan together for improving your dealership for all of 2019 and beyond. Divide and conquer the sessions being offered; your team will be better for it! The more individuals that attend from your dealership, the more you save. Register for this event today!