Are you looking to boost your knowledge of the equipment distribution industry and hone your skills? Are you a manager who is seeking to raise your department’s performance level? Would you like to engage in networking with peers in your industry that can lead to challenging and rewarding opportunities in the future?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, attending an Associated Equipment Distributors seminar can provide the ideal solution. AED is an international trade association that has been representing the equipment distribution industry since 1919. Your AED membership gives you access to a wide variety of valuable continuing education programs and resources, including locations like live seminars that offer a stimulating learning experience.
What Are the Benefits of Attending Dealer Seminars?
The numerous seminar benefits include:
- Expert knowledge: All our educational seminars feature presentations from subject matter experts and industry thought leaders who bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the topic.
- Industry-specific: Many of our seminars feature topics that pertain to the specific industries we represent. You’ll have the opportunity to attend a construction seminar, agriculture seminar or events tailored to the mining, forestry, power generation or industrial equipment industries.
- Personal interaction: Unlike taking online or self-study courses, the seminar format enables you to engage with the presenter and attendees in person. You’ll be able to meet new people and develop relationships that can benefit you throughout your career.
- Motivation: Many people find that the seminar environment generates excitement and enthusiasm. They often return to their workplaces with a renewed motivation that enhances their job performance. A stimulating leadership seminar, for instance, can inspire managers to work harder to set the right example for their subordinates.
- Staying current: Our seminars frequently cover topics relating to the latest trends and developments in the equipment distribution industry. Attending them helps you stay up-to-date on the changes that are impacting your company and your specific job function.
Why Attend a Seminar With AED?
Our experience and extensive industry knowledge enable us to keep a finger on the pulse of the equipment distribution industry. Our unique insight helps us develop customized educational programs that deliver the best value to our members. We enlist the services of leading industry experts with excellent presentation skills to ensure an engaging and informative experience for every attendee.
Upcoming Seminar Options
The AED Foundation, our member-directed professional education and workforce development sector of the association, offers a wide variety of equipment management seminars and more covering a broad range of relevant topics:
- Basic Parts Management
- Basic Service Management
- Basic Sales Management
- Basic Rental Management
- Advanced Parts Management
- Advanced Service Management
- Advanced Rental Management
- Advanced Sales Management
- Branch/Store Management
- Used Equipment Management