Power Generation Industry
The power generation industry has undergone a significant evolution in recent years, and more changes are looming on the horizon. The move to more energy-efficient technologies and other trends are directly affecting the power generation equipment market. If your company sells or rents generators or other types of power equipment, you probably see the impact on your bottom line.
Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) understands what’s happening in the power generation industry. Our international trade association represents the best interests of the equipment industry — it’s what we’ve been doing since 1919. We offer our members a wide variety of products, services, tools and resources that contribute to their continued success and increase their profitability.
Why You Should Consider Joining AED
Becoming an AED member will empower your power generation equipment company to move forward with confidence. You’ll partner with organizations with average annual revenues of $150 million. The quality of our materials and resources is unparalleled and ensures an excellent return on your investment.Join aed today
AED Membership Benefits for the Power Generation Industry
As an AED member, you’ll join forces with more than 800 equipment distributors, manufacturers and service companies who share the common purpose of moving the industry forward. Specific membership benefits include:
- Public policy and advocacy: The AED Government Affairs team lobbies to Congress and the Parliament to enact political changes that benefit the power generation industry and the other industries we serve. You’ll also have the chance to meet directly with elected representatives and their senior staff to discuss pertinent legislative issues.
- Education: We offer flexible, affordable learning opportunities that accommodate the professional development needs of employees at all levels of your company. Choose from a variety of webinars, seminars, self-study courses, certification tests and more.
- The AED Foundation: We established this member-directed foundation in 1991 to address the technical skills gap that is pervasive in the equipment industry. Through The AED Foundation, we provide access to accredited diesel technology college programs that serve as a pathway to challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
- Special events: Attending AED-sponsored events such as our annual Summit provides opportunities to network and engage in face-to-face interactions with industry peers. It’s an excellent way to cultivate additional sources of capital and finance that can help your business grow and prosper.
- Industry research and benchmarking reports: Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends that will impact your business today and into the future with our assortment of reports and studies. Use the information gleaned from these publications to make more educated business decisions.
- Groups: As an AED member, you can join our AED 20 Group, a diverse group of equipment dealers who meet to discuss best practices and new ideas. It’s your chance to collaborate with like-minded individuals to learn new techniques and get access to useful financial benchmarking tools.