Cost of Doing Business Report
This report presents a detailed but straightforward analysis of the financial and operating characteristics of participating AED dealerships. This report has been designed to provide easy-to-understand guidelines for analyzing profitability and identifying business performance improvement opportunities
for your dealership.
The report includes a compilation and analysis of financial and operations data segmented by sales volume, line of business, regions (based on climate), rental emphasis, and high-profit distributors.
- Analysis – An overview discussion of the results of this year’s analysis.
- Executive Summary – A summary of key performance results including a graphical
presentation of important ratios.
- Detailed Results – An in-depth analysis of return on investment, the income statement, the
balance sheet and financial and productivity ratios.
- Sales Volume – An analysis of firms within sales volume groups.
- Line of Business – This section presents results based upon the concentration of sales in specific
- Regions – Firms were analyzed within geographic areas specified by AED.
- Trends – An examination of changes in performance over time for key results and ratios.
- Ratio Calculation – A summary of ratio calculations.
If you are looking for a way to measure your dealership’s performance against different segments of
the industry, the AED Cost of Doing Business report will without a doubt serve as a valuable tool for
Member Price: $595.00
Non-Member Price: $1,190.00