Advanced Rental Management
2023 Advanced Rental Management Seminar
September 19-20 | Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites | Indianapolis, IN
This seminar is for attendees who have a minimum of three to five years’ experience working in rental and have most of the basic understanding required to function effectively in the rental department. Their company’s rental fleet has generally more than 50 units and are feeling market pressures to grow the rental department. The focus for this seminar is making rental more of a strategic initiative rather than a reactive one. This includes aligning resources within the company to not only grow the fleet, but efficiently run the operations and increase fleet utilization which drives revenue and gross profit margin.
- Gaining an understanding of operational benchmarks for rental fleets as we review the latest AED Cost of Doing Business Survey
- Focusing on the top ten reasons why most dealer rental fleets are underperforming
- Ensuring that you are measuring the right thing; fleet management is a very dynamic task and requires accurate and timely information
- Reviewing the KPI’s that you should be monitoring to make good decisions
- Examining a few different scenarios to see if you are holding machines too long or possibly selling off too soon
- Reviewing a number of technology plays that could greatly benefit your fleet management efforts, improve the customer experience and result in greater margins
Early Registration: $1025
Regular Registration: $1125
Late Registration: $1225
Save now and register early!
Event Type: Seminar
Category: Educational Seminar
AED Cancelation Policy:
Refunds are not permitted within 14 business of the event unless a note is received detailing a medical emergency or other similar event.