For more than 100 years, Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) has been there to help the heavy equipment distribution industry navigate in good times and in troubling times. Though boom markets, bear markets, depressions, recessions, world wars, cold wars, and now pandemics, we have been here working on behalf of you, as our member, and for the future of the industry.
Your Company’s membership renews annually and allows AED to provide great benefits through high-quality programs and services for the equipment industry. The Association team is continuously working on benefitting our members by influencing policy and regulatory decisions, producing actionable benchmarking reports, and offering discounted rates on employee development and networking opportunities for a stronger workforce and more!
|Ways to Renew||Steps to Renew|
|ONLINE||1. Online Renewals can be completed by the primary contact. Click here to login.
2. On the "My Transaction" page, click "Pay Open Orders."
3. On the next screen, select your company from the "Payment By" drop-down list and complete the form.
|BY PHONE||1. Call AED at 630-574-0650
2. Ask to renew your membership over the phone
3. Provide payment information to renew
|BY CHECK||1. Make checks payable to Associated Equipment Distributors
2. Mail to:
Associated Equipment Distributors
650 E. Algonquin Rd. Ste. 305
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Maximize Your Membership Benefits
How can you better maximize your membership?
- Stay connected and informed by subscribing your team to CED Magazine
- Join leaders from AED member companies in supporting the Association’s advocacy efforts in D.C. and Ottawa. Get to know your elected officials and share your story to influence federal decisions.
- Strengthen your organization’s talent bench through management development, executive level development, and professional certifications. Establish a stronger professional network in the industry to lean on for perspectives, knowledge, and relationships by attending the Association’s professional development conferences.
- Increase your knowledge, benchmark your business across your peers, and gain additional support in the business planning process through our Industry Reports and Research.