As Associated Equipment Distributors, your main point of contact for any questions regarding your membership and the many programs and services AED has to offer is your regional manager.
Click on the below links for a regional manager territory map and contact list and the full listing of AED programs and events in our Program & Services Guide.
Take Advantage of All AED Has To Offer!
We encourage you to get involved in association events and encourage others in your company to do so as well.
Login at www.aednet.org and update your personal profile with the products and services AED offers that interest you so that we may inform you of these offerings during your membership.
- Training & Education Programs: AED offers online and in-person training opportunities that address all department needs, including the Financial/HR Symposium, Dealer Development Conference, Leadership Conference, Women in Equipment Conference, and AED Policy Conference & Advocacy Day / Parliament Hill Day. Seminars: Sales Management, Parts Management, Service Management, Rental Management, Used Equipment, Branch/Store Management.
- Government Affairs: AED maintains a Washington staff that lobbies on the equipment industry’s behalf and monitors legislation affecting dealers’ ability to do business. AED will continue to provide state lobbying efforts in the states served by FWEDA, in addition to its strong advocacy at the national level.
- Annual Business Conference: AED hosts an Annual Summit and Annual Membership Meeting. The AED Summit is the only industry event that brings together equipment distributors, manufacturers, and service providers under one roof. The 2024 AED Summit will be held January 16-18, 2024, at The Mirage Las Vegas.
- Reports and Publications: including AED’s industry-leading Cost of Doing Business Report, State Dealer Law Report, Compensation Survey Report, and our award-winning monthly membership publication, AED Magazine.
- The AED Foundation: Supports industry workforce development and professional education initiatives through the Technical Training Committee, defining the standards for a two-year associate degree in equipment technology, and the Professional Education Committee reviewing courses and organizing special project task forces.
- Call Counsel: All AED members can access our legal Call Counsel program.